If you've got a Wacom Tablet then you'll find that OS X doesn't have the necessary drivers to make it work.
Therefore you'll need Wacom Tablet Driver which supports USB versions of all Intuos4 (PTK), Intuos3 (PTZ), Intuos2 (XD), Intuos (GD), CintiqPartner (PTU) and Graphire2 (ET-0405A) pen tablets and the Cintiq 12WX, 20WSX, 21UX, 18SX, and 15X pen displays. Simply save the file to your computer and then double-click on 'Install Wacom Tablet' to launch the installer. Note that Wacom Tablet Driver is now fully compatible with Snow Leopard. Also, if you have any drivers already installed, you should uninstall them before installing Wacom Tablet Driver to avoid conflicts.
Wacom Tablet Driver is an essential download for any Wacom Tablet owner.
- Version 6.1.6-2:
- Improved preferences file handling and management.
- New four-point calibration for all Cintiq models.
- Support for importing Expert Settings for Cintiq products.
- Resolution of issues with the reset to defaults function.
- Numerous other bug fixes and improvements.